The Mentor Network Caregiver Part Time in Harrisonville, Missouri
Caregiver Part Time Primary Location: United States-MO-MOHarrisonville Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) Missouri MENTOR
Caregiver/Direct SupportProfessional/Direct Care - Harrisonville, Missouri
Looking for a job that has impact? At the end of each work day, you know you have made a difference in someone’s life. Come join our team of dedicated team of Caregivers/Direct Support Professionals who assist individuals in home and community-based settings to live as independently as possible.
We have programs in and around the Harrisonville area, providing services to adults and children with developmental disabilities and other specialized needs.
- Early mornings, evenings, weekends, and overnights
This position provides services to people with a broad array of disabilities, (behavioral, physical, mental health) through assistance with activities of daily living such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or this just sounds like the job for you… we want to hear from you! Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!