SSM Health Respiratory Therapist in Fenton, Missouri
Supports the overall patient care experience by providing clinical services to assigned areas.
- Contributes to exceptional quality care through assessing, monitoring, interpreting and evaluating patients and their response to therapy as measured by daily patient assessments.
- Contributes to exceptional quality and safety by providing appropriate airway management, therapeutic procedures and oxygen administration as measured by quality audits, zero preventable sentinel/serious events and observations.
- Contributes to exceptional clinical outcomes by establishing, maintaining and troubleshooting mechanical ventilation, oxygen/humidity delivery systems, and bronchodilator therapy as measured by quality audits and patient assessments.
- Contribute to the overall physician and employee commitment by collaborating, communicating and promoting team work, as measured by physician satisfaction, employee participation survey goal and on monthly survey.
- Contributes to exceptional quality, physician commitment and financial performance through providing proactive, timely, accurate and customer-friendly communication, documentation and entering patient charges as measure by documentation audits, physician satisfaction, and daily charge reconciliation.
- Contributes to achievement of exceptional health care by functioning as a member of the team as measured by active participation in unit meetings, committees and special projects.
- Associate Degree or Diploma School Program.
- N.B.R.C. Registry or Certification.
- Minimum new graduate.
- BLS and Missouri License.
SSM Health St. Clare Hospital – Fenton –
SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton is a full-service, 154-bed state-of-the-art hospital, designed to provide exceptional, patient-centered care. The St. Clare Hospital - Fenton campus – complete with heart, neurosciences and cancer care services; an ambulatory surgery center, outpatient procedure center, outpatient diagnostic center and medical office building – serves the needs of a rapidly expanding population in southwest St. Louis County.
*Benefits Statement: *
Our robust employee benefits package includes health benefits, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, long-term disability coverage, health and dependent care reimbursement accounts, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption reimbursement, an employee assistance program, retirement plan options and more.
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings.
Req ID: 18010581
Primary Location: Missouri-Fenton-SSM Health St. Clare Hospital – Fenton
SSM Health St. Clare Hospital – Fenton (0113) 1055 Bowles Avenue Fenton, 63026
Schedule Hours Per Pay Period: 63026
Weekend Rotation: Full Time, Days, Rotating Weekends
Normal work hours: Therapy
Job: SSM Health St. Clare Hospital – Fenton
Organization: SSM Health St. Clare Hospital – Fenton
Work Locations: SSM Health St. Clare Hospital – Fenton (0113) 1055 Bowles Avenue Fenton, 63026