Drury Hotels Laundry Person $500 Hiring Bonus! in Columbia, Missouri
Starting at $11.64 per hour. $500 Hiring Bonus!
Property Location:1000 Knipp Street - Columbia, Missouri 65203
You belong at Drury Hotels.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do matters at Drury Hotels. There’s a place for you here today (and for tomorrow) in this position.
BASIC FUNCTION & JOB DUTIES:
Performs a variety of laundry duties to provide clean and sanitary linens and terry for our guests including but not limited to washing, drying, sorting, folding and inspecting items for wear and tear and stains. Ensures laundry area is kept clean and organized, maintains stock and inventory. May be asked to assist cleaning rooms/public space when needed.
Ensures an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous, friendly guest service through discovering and responding promptly and efficiently to inquiries, requests and complaints with a +1 Service Attitude. Contributes to maintaining a positive work environment at all times for our diverse team and guests.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
Requires the ability to follow verbal directions. Requires thorough knowledge of laundry procedures as well as laundry supplies. Requires ability to work with a variety of chemicals and detergents. Requires the ability to work without direct supervision.
What you can expect from us:
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are … and well compensated for all you accomplish.
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses (we succeed together!)—shared for all based on hotel results
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and disability
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Work-life - Flexible spending accounts, Team Member Assistance Program, paid time off, and hotel discounts
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more—60% of management positions promoted internally
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes’ Best Midsize Employers (2021) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 15 years in a row (that’s a record!)
Rise. Shine. Work Happy.
ABOUT DRURY HOTELS
At Drury Hotels, we offer our guests more than a place to sleep. We provide a place to feel welcome. Happy. At home. As a family-owned and operated hotel system, we honor and enhance the Drury legacy of world-class hospitality excellence. That’s the Drury Way. Our 5,000 team members work together—across 150 hotels in 27 states—to make sure every guest receives the very best service and value. Together we continue to grow, carefully and with clear vision, as a family of thriving hotels nationwide. EOE
Drury Hotels is an equal opportunity /affirmative action employer. If you require an accommodation in order to view or apply to open positions or for any other part of the application or employment process, please call 888-324-1897 or email email@example.com.