Always Best Care Senior Services Special "Boutique" Team of Caregivers/CNAs/PCTs in Chesterfield, Missouri
Special “Boutique” Team of Caregivers Needed for 6, 8, and 12 hour shifts:
- Interested in helping us create a “boutique client” experience for individuals who require post-operative care immediately after surgery?
- Do you go above and beyond as a caregiver treating each client with your undivided attention?
- Do you present yourself in a professional manner?
- Do you pay attention to details, recognizing when to call doctor to insure the safety of your client?
- Are you able to follow instructions given by the doctor’s staff prior to the client being placed in your care?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we would love to interview you to see if you qualify for this unique team within our agency.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- State CNA certification / CHHA certification preferred but not required.
- CPR and First Aid certification preferred but not required.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid driver's license, proof of insurance and reliable transportation.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. Work Hours
Monday-Friday afternoon, 24 hours of care divided into 2-3 shifts
- Paid WEEKLY
- Employee Referral bonus program
- Employee Recognition
- Paid on-going training from the convenience of your home
- Room for growth
Direct Deposit Contact
Kitty Mandis at email@example.com