Rose International INC Research Associate in Chesterfield, Missouri
Position Title: Research Associate
Position Number: 291160
Location: Chesterfield, MO
Desired Skill Set:
Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Key information for candidates –
Location: Chesterfield MO 63017
Research Associate - Intermediate
The Analytics Technology team is currently seeking a contractor to work in the Biotech Mass Spec Analytics team. The Analytics Technology team is a fast paced, timeline driven, team-based scientific environment that requires researchers to contribute at the individual level on group-based projects, delivering high-quality, GLP-compliant results in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will work closely with researchers in Biotech Mass Spec Analytics team that performs protein characterization and Mass Spec method development/validation within the platform to support the safety assessment and Regulatory submissions of The Company''s biotech product using protein analytical tools. The incumbent will perform mass spec analysis and analytical sample treatments including but not limited to enzyme digestion, protein extraction and automation. He/she should demonstrate strong analytical skills using mass spec and knowledge of proteins.
Required Education and Skills/Experience:
• Minimum of a Bachelor''s Degree, MS/Ph.D is preferred
• Minimum of 2 or more years of experience in analytical chemistry, biochemistry, Agronomy, biology or a related technical field
• Mass spec or HPLC hands-on experience will be preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively (both written and oral)
• Attention to detail and results orientation
• Agility to work on multiple projects and flexibility to meet business objectives
• Candidates should be able to work within a team, take direction and show initiative
Desired Education and Skills/Experience:
• Knowledge and/or experience working in an industrial setting
• Experience with proteins, analytical chemistry, mass spectrometry for protein identification and quantification is preferred
• Experience with ELN and other electronic systems
• Familiar with quality management systems#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)