SSM Health Nurse Practitioner - Pulmonology - SSMMG DePaul in Brentwood, Missouri
Creates an environment that leads to a positive patient care experience by assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care of patients under the guidance of a physician. Develops and implements the strategy to meet the clinical and educational goals of the department.
- Demonstrates and provides professional nursing care to specialty patients requiring an advanced level of knowledge and management of their nursing care.
- Initiates and provides medical interventions in response to acute changes in patient conditions.
- Provides educational services to nursing and ancillary departments and serves as an educational consultant on clinical practice issues.
- Applies evidence based practices to achieve multidisciplinary collaboration to facilitate continuity of care.
- Contributes to the satisfaction of the medical staff by collaborating with physicians to deliver best care.
- Recognizes and utilizes opportunities to act as a change agent by introducing nursing practice innovations.
- Evaluates nursing practices associated with specialty area, defines needs/problems with patient care and makes constructive suggestions that creates a positive patient outcome.
Experienced/established background in pulmonology.
Not accepting new grads.
- State of MO RN License
- 3-5 years bedside RN experience
- Master's Degree
Req ID: 18015055
Primary Location: Missouri-Brentwood
Call Rotation: Pulmonary Medicine
Normal work hours: Advanced Practitioner
Job: Advanced Practitioner
Organization: SSM Health Medical Group Business Office
Weekend Rotation: Full Time