HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) - PRN in Belton, Missouri
Do you have the career opportunities as a Respiratory Therapist you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to joinBelton Regional Medical Centera facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At BRMC, wewantto ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with someunique benefitsincluding:
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) How we build better communities.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Respiratory Therapist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Respiratory therapy is best described as the assessment and treatment of patients with both acute and chronic dysfunction of the cardiopulmonary system. Today’s respiratory therapists have demanding responsibilities related to patient care and serve as vital members of the healthcare team.
Respiratory therapists must have a broad knowledge of the pathophysiology of the cardiopulmonary system and the complex procedures required to properly diagnose and treat patients, from the very young to the very old.
About this unit:
- Teamwork is the core of how we operate
- Engagement of Leadership – Everyone on the team is motivated and patient focused.
- Dynamic Departmental Duties
- Medical gas administration and aerosol therapy
- Obtaining and analyzing blood specimens
- Operating and maintaining various respiratory and cardiopulmonary equipment
- Maintain artificial airways, provide mechanical ventilation and assist with CPR as needed
- Provide patient education
- Assess equipment function and monitor patient response to therapy
- Demonstrates working knowledge of AIDET, utilizing with each patient interaction
Follows hospital safety and quality standards and expectations, as it pertains to job performance and patient care
Associates degree from an AMA accredited Respiratory Therapy Program
- Registered with National Board for Resp. Care as an entry-level Care Practitioner
- Hold valid Missouri License
- BLS required within 30 days
- 1-2 years experience preferred
Since 1984, our mission has been to provide the citizens of southern Jackson County and northern Cass counties access to important health resources. To meet the growing medical needs of our community, we underwent a $39.2 Million Dollar renovation. Today, we offer a full range of inpatient and outpatient services, Supported by our excellent staff, advanced technology, and deep relationships within our community. BRMC is a 70 bed facility with over 300 staff members and over 260 physicians.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.__
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Respiratory Therapist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Therapy & Rehabilitation
Title: Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) - PRN
Location: Missouri-Belton-Belton Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09728-63031