HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Center Manager in Belton, Missouri
*Belton is a brand new location projected to open in April!!*
We are seeking a clinical Center Manager like you to join our organization.
CareNow is HCA Healthcare’s fastest growing line of business, and is a national leader in urgent care medicine. We provide superior quality and convenience care for your schedule. With more than 150 clinics, we are a collection of motivated healthcare professionals just like you who are committed to excellence in every patient interaction.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
As a Center Manager, you will:
- Interview, hire, train, and supervise clinic staff
- Develop and lead the execution of clinic goals and objectives in support of overall clinic performance and operations
- You will manage all team performance including patient and visitor issues, providing feedback to employees, recognize good performance, and identify potential candidates for promotional opportunities.
- Monitor patient flow including keeping patients informed, overseeing and seeking to reduce wait times acting on information provided by Web Check-in, and ensure efforts are coordinated to provide the highest quality care and services
- Ensure all cash management procedures are followed appropriately
- Regularly communicate with primary accounts
- Ensure all compliance measures are met* *
You Should Have: * H.S. Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration or related field is highly preferred * 3 years of experience in a medical office setting is required * 1 year of experience in the supervision of staff is helpful * RN, LPN, MA, NCT, RT or other applicable clinical license beneficial * BLS Certification is required within 30 days of start * Within 3 months of employment or promotion, must obtain Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification and Federal Drug Screening Certification * NEVADA ONLY: Office Laboratory Assistant license is required by the state Additional Information: * Accountable for managing clinic operations 7 days a week. Flexibility to fill in open shifts and float to other work locations is required. HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the Fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. * * If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications, and are actively interviewing. Apply Today! * * We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Center Manager
Location: Missouri-Belton-CareNow - Belton
Requisition ID: 24772-8224