The Mentor Network Caregiver Part Time in Belton, Missouri
Caregiver Part Time Primary Location: United States-MO-MOBelton Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) Missouri MENTOR
Caregiver/Direct SupportProfessional/Direct Care - Belton, Missouri
Looking for a job thathas impact? At the end of each work day, you know you have made adifference in someone’s life. Come join our team of dedicated teamof Caregivers/Direct Support Professionals who assist individuals in home andcommunity-based settings to live as independently as possible.
We have programs in and around the Belton area, providing services toadults and children with developmental disabilities and other specializedneeds.
- Early mornings, evenings, weekends, and overnights
This position providesservices to people with a broad array of disabilities, (behavioral, physical,mental health) through assistance with activities of daily living suchas:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
Whether you haveprevious experience in a role like this, or this just sounds like the job foryou… we want to hear from you! Bring the right attitude; we’ll trainyou for success!